Early Bird Tickets On Sale Through March 1!
Remember, only VIP & Sponsor ticket holders will be able to upgrade to our exclusive Wolfgang Puck Experience!
Masters of Taste is a premier food and beverage festival on the field of the iconic Rose Bowl. 100% of event proceeds benefit Union Station Homeless Services, a 501(c)(3) organization. #EatMoreGiveMore
The fourth annual event introduces an exciting new host chef concept, featuring Michael Hung (Faith and Flower) as the premier event host/ambassador. Join over 2,500 food and beverage enthusiasts and walk the Rose Bowl field while enjoying delicious, unlimited tastings from LA’s top Master Chefs and restaurants, craft cocktail bars, wineries and local breweries.
- Festival access from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Unlimited tastings of food, wine, craft beer, and cocktails.
- Admission to Masters of Taste at 3:00 pm, a full hour before General Admission begins.
- Option to purchase an exclusive ticket upgrade for the seated Wolfgang Puck Experience, a unique 4-course “wine and taste” pairing delight. For more information, click here.
- Access to VIP lounges and seating.
- Special Access to limited release tastings (while supplies last) and unlimited samplings of food, wine, craft beer, and cocktails.