Join us in-person for the 5th anniversary of Masters of Taste!
Tickets go on sale August 1st.
As members of our cherished community, your health and safety are of the utmost importance to us. We have been carefully monitoring daily public health updates regarding COVID-19, and we have some important news to share with you. After careful deliberation, we have decided to bring Masters of Taste back to the Rose Bowl on Sunday, April 3, 2022.
If you purchased tickets to Masters of Taste 2020, your tickets will be automatically reissued for the new date and time.
We remain committed to supporting the life-saving work of Union Station Homeless Services and 100% of event proceeds will continue to support the organization’s mission to end homelessness and rebuild lives.
Thank you for continuing to work with us as we plan our 5th Anniversary event. We are deeply grateful for your support and understanding.
General AdmissionStandard Pricing
- Festival access from 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Unlimited tastings of food, wine, craft beer & cocktails.
- 21+ ID required.
VIP AdmissionStandard Pricing
- Early Festival Admittance at 3:00 pm
- Access to VIP Lounges & Seating
- Special Access to Exclusive Tastings (while supplies last)
- Unlimited Samplings of Food, Wine, Craft Beer, & Cocktails
- 21+ ID required