Masters of Taste is a premier food and beverage festival on the field of the iconic Rose Bowl. 100% of event proceeds benefit Union Station Homeless Servicse, a 501(c)(3) organization.
The fourth annual event introduces an exciting new host chef concept, featuring Michael Hung (Faith and Flower) as the premier event host/ambassador. Join over 2,500 food and beverage enthusiasts and walk the Rose Bowl field while enjoying delicious, unlimited tastings from LA’s top Master Chefs and restaurants, craft cocktail bars, wineries and local breweries.
Dates & Location
The 2019 Masters of Taste food and beverage festival will take place Sunday, April 7, 2019 on the field of the Pasadena Rose Bowl.
Are Children Allowed?
No. Children of any age are not allowed at the festival, even with a parent or guardian. This event is strictly 21 years and older.
Masters of Taste is committed to the safety and security of all patrons at this event. ALL bags will be searched before entry. Bags will be restricted to small purses, totes and drawstring bags only. Patrons should be prepared to have their bags searched each time they enter the festival and should plan for extra time to get through security. For faster entry, No Bag Express Lanes are located at the entrance for those not carrying a bag.
Please note: There is no smoking of any kind in the Rose Bowl.
Prohibited Items :
- E-Cigs or Vaping devices
- Aerosol containers (including sunscreen and personal beauty products)
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Coolers of any kind (exceptions may be made for medical use)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Illegal and Illicit substances of any kind
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Outside food or beverage (including alcohol) of any kind, except factory sealed bottles of water (up to 1 liter each)
- Professional-grade radios or walkie-talkies
- Pets (except ADA registered animals – proof of registration required)
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors are not allowed. No unauthorized solicitation and materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, giveaways, samples, etc.